Miscarriage Care is a new comprehensive private specialist “one stop shop” for all aspects of miscarriage care, offering:
- A same day service for diagnosis and management of miscarriages, five days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Comprehensive empathetic specialist assessment of all women presenting with:
- Threatened Miscarriage
- Incomplete Miscarriage
- Missed Miscarriage
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Highly specialised 1st trimester ultrasound scans performed by Ultrasound Care, Randwick,
- Blood tests organised and performed (and bulk billed) immediately on site at SEALS
- Careful frequent follow up of women with threatened miscarriage and previous miscarriages
- All surgical procedures performed by a specialist obstetrician and gynaecologist under ultrasound guidance for optimal safety and effectiveness
- Close follow up and support of miscarriages managed conservatively
- Administration of Anti D when required
- Comprehensive investigation and management of women with recurrent miscarriages
Miscarriage Care for GP’s
Because I realise that your practices are very busy I have made the referral process as simple as possible:
- Fax referral to 9650 4898 or simply give to your patient.
- Ask your patient to present to Suite 26 Level 7 Prince of Wales Private Hospital at 8 am the following day (Monday to Friday)
- Remember I can perform or organise their blood tests and ultrasound scans and I will administer Anti D if required
- For more urgent referrals or any queries please phone my office on 9650 4954 or myself directly on 0418 861 278
For optimal patient safety women with heavy bleeding, abdominal pain or suspected ectopic pregnancies should be referred to the Prince of Wales Hospital Emergency Department directly and by ambulance if appropriate.
Miscarriage Care will ensure that you will receive prompt communication regarding your patient’s care, outcome and follow up.
We look forward to helping you and your patients.