If you are pregnant and wish to seek my services please e mail me at [email protected] letting me know:
- The date of the first day of your last period OR your due date if you have undergone a dating ultrasound scan
- The name of your GP or referring doctor
- Any complex medical reproductive or pregnancy history that may be relevant (this information is treated with the utmost confidentiality)
Priority will be given to women who:
- Are previous patients of mine – I value loyalty above all else,
- Are patients of the GPs and referring doctors who have supported my practice over the past decade (they know who they are),
- Have significant medical problems or who have experienced previous reproductive or pregnancy problems
In the absence of a reason for a very early visit most first visits will occur at 8 to 9 weeks gestation and will include an ultrasound scan of your baby.
The required documentation for your first visit is:
- A valid referral from your GP or referring doctor
- A full set of Pregnancy Booking Bloods (Bloods Group, Rubella etc). Your referring doctor will know what these are.
I’m sorry but you will not be seen if you do not provide this documentation and it is your responsibility to do so.